Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Breaking Dawn Part 2

Breaking Dawn Part 2

     This is the most different of the Twilights. Bella is no longer a human. Now she stands taller, acts stronger, wiser, smarter, and more confident then she was before. Taylor Lautner did a great job portraying his new character. though he is still Jacob Black he has imprinted on Renesmee Cullen and no longer feels a large passion for Bella. He is now in love with Renesmee and feels very protective over her. Of course we can't forget everyone has changed in this film. All of the sudden everyone thinks it's all going to be okay. Until the Volturi comes. Kristen had to show that she was scared but she was ready for it. The battle was the most epic moment I have ever seen in a movie aside from the end of Bourne Ultimatum. I loved the way they showed the battle. They showed it as if it was actually happening and it was not just one of Alice's vision. I went to go see it on the special 10:00pm premiere the day before in the Twilight marathon. We all thought as the audience that Carlisle, Jasper, Seth and Leah have really died. I think everyone cried histarichally when they saw it for the first time. I know I did. They also brought in a lot of new vampires that all acted very well for what they could. Most of them didn't have lines but I wish they really would have added some lines for the Amazons and the Irish coven. The actors had to be really and truly into their character and the other characters to act in the right way. Every actors reaction was so perfect and on point. I love this film. Every element of the film was great and it was just perfect. A lot of true Twilight fans had to wait so long for this movie to come out and I was definitely excited when it came.

"We're the same temperature now," four star quote.

"I thought we'd be safe for forever. But forever isn't as long as I hoped." five star quote.

"Carlisle, I've never thanked you for this extraordinary life." five star quote.

"Now you know nobody's ever loved anybody as much as I love you," five star quote.

Kristen Stewart as Bella Swan Cullen: 10
Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen: 10
Billy Burke as Charlie Swan: 10
Ashley Greene as Alice Cullen: 10
Mackenzie Foy as Renesmee Cullen: 10
Taylor Lautner as Jacob Black: 10
Overall Breaking Dawn Part 2: 9

No comments:

Post a Comment